Will sunburn affect your BBL?

I had a bbl 3 months ago I just got a really bad sunburn.. My question is will a sunburn kill fat cells or ruin my bbl at all? Also I have some fat necrosis on my left cheek as well.. Will the sunburn affect that? Thanks

Sunburn and BBL

Thanks for your question.  A sunburn should not affect the results of your BBL or the fat necrosis you are experiencing.  Of course, we always recommend the use of protection in the sun, but this is for your skin and should not impact your BBL.  I hope this helps. 

Will sunburn affect your BBL?

It's a good question. A sunburn should not affect your BBL surgery. Congratulations on your recent procedure.