Are there any surgeons in Wisconsin or close to city of Milwaukee who does Brazilian Butt Lifts? What's the max cost? (Photo)

Price in the state of Wisconsin?

BBL in Milwaukee

There are plenty of plastic surgeons doing BBL in the Milwaukee area.  The price depends on how long the procedure will take.  If you want more areas liposuctioned then it will cost more. Many of us offer free consultation at which time you would get an exact price quote.  Best wishes!

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

BBL

I am not far from Milwaukee and have extensive experience in performing Brazilian Butt Lifts. I would be happy to evaluate you in a complimentary in person consultation. Pricing varies on the complexity of the case, surgery time, and anesthesia. We provide quotes at the initial complimentary consultation.

Leonard Lu, MD

Bbl surgeons in milwaukee

Google buttocks reshaping Milwaukee and see what comes up. Alternatively there are a number of surgeons in Chicago who do good work. 
Best

David Shifrin, MD

Price varies by Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon