Booty like Lexy Panterra! Slim thick perfect round butt?

I can't post a video but just YouTube lexy panterra and watch a couple twerk videos!! How do I get a butt like that? Idk if a bbl would work because hers don't have cellulite or look like a lot of fat it looks firm? Does she just get it from working out? I don't think so because it wouldn't jiggle like that from working out right? She's soo skinny and have a perfect butt what does she do? Implants? It looks too natural for implants right? Idk she just has booty goals!!

A BBL can definitely help get a fuller and round buttock area and also contour the abdomen and flanks. I recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to see if you are a candidate. Best wishes.

Perfect butt

A Brazilian butt lift can help change the shape of your buttocks and add volume if you want.  We liposuction your lower back to help accentuate the buttocks and make them look more round.  We then add fat to further shape the buttocks and increase the volume only if you desire more volume ( you may not in this case).  My best advice is to visit with a board certified plastic surgeon who can help you determine if your goals can be met through a Brazilian butt lift (likely your best bet but impossible to say for sure without seeing a photo of your buttocks).  Best wishes!

Maida Parkins, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The popular ‘Brazilian Butt Lift’ procedure is utilizes fat grafting to augment the curves of the gluteal region and accentuate the contour from lower back to buttocks. It is an excellent method for augmenting and lifting the buttocks and provides a beautiful, natural result. The procedure is performed by harvesting fat from unwanted areas of the body with liposuction and injecting it into buttocks. For individuals desiring a BBL but do not have enough fat available to be harvested, gluteal implants may be an excellent option for augmenting and enhancing the contour of the buttocks. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Jaime S. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you. Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.