Cartilage piercing bump. Don't know whether it's keloid or hypertrophic scar. And how to treat it. (photo)

I got a cartilage 4 months ago. Two months after getting it I noticed a raised bump (brown-red color) my piercing at the back of my ear and also the front of my piercing was red and swollen. I took antibiotics for 5 days and applied fuicidin H cream on it. The bump at the back got smaller but it still hasn't gone away. And recently a small pink bump is formed at the front of the ear on the piercing. Applying tea tree oil since a week now and haven't noticed a change.Been applying saline solution

Ear piercing keloid

I would remove the piercing followed by twice daily application of Plato's Scar Serum. Kenalog IIT in the future. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Ear piercing keloid

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles