Frame is 5 ft 8 in. at 153 lbs. 560 cc's is the size that will look natural on me? Porn star look? or just right?

size 560 cc's? good on 5f 8 inch 155lb woman

Breast Implants with Natural Look

I would suggest getting an evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon who will assess what style of implant in a 560cc size would give you the most natural look.  At the time of consultation, it would also be determined if your skin can accommodate 560cc.  It is hard to determine without pictures and an evaluation. This volume will look different on you as compared to someone much shorter.  Discuss your desired look with your plastic surgeon at your consultation to avoid any post operative disappointment.

Farmington Plastic Surgeon

560cc's?

It is very difficult to determine the best lift you will need (recommended based on your photos) or the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 300 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. The same process goes for just filling in the upper part of your breast without becoming much larger. Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in the link below including silicone vs saline implants

Breast Implant Size

A natural breast augmentation look depends on how the patient sees it. Using just your height and weight as a guide it is unlikely that 560cc implants would look too large and most certainly would not constitute a 'porn star' look.

Photos for better advices

Thanks for the question. I recommend you to send your photos to us to give you the advices you need and want.

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

560ccs right size?

You can not make a recommendation on implant size just based on your height and weight.  At minimum you will need to submit pictures for us to give you a recommendation.  Best of luck to you

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Implant selection

Choosing the right implants for you requires an exam in person.  It can not be done based solely on knowing your height and weight. Good luck!

560 ccs is well above the average implant volume even for a patient of your height and weight.  If you have significant loose skin to fill and good shape it may suit you well but it's impossible to say without a face-to-face exam.  I'd suggest that you describe your size goals with pictures to your plastic surgeon and allow him/her to choose the best implant for you during your procedure when the actual size and contour of your breasts can best be determined with the use of sizers.  Please watch the video above for additional information that may be helpful to you and good luck.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

#naturallooking #breastimplantsize

Without knowing your chest measurements, I cannot give you an accurate opinion. While a 560cc implant is usually considered a bit on the larger side, you are relatively tall. If you have a wider breast base width, the 560 may be a good fit. It would likely make you look implanted, but whether or not the look is "porn star" is a personal opinion.

I would recommend showing your board certified PS some photos of the look you desire to help him/her choose the correct implant.

Jack Peterson, MD
Topeka Plastic Surgeon

Without the benefit of photos or a physical exam examination your question will remain just that....a question.  In my office we utilize a sizing bra and the Mentor sizing system, with shaped sizers, to help patients determine how their breasts will appear in clothes.  This gives my patients a guesstimate of their choice of implant and intraoperatively I place temporary sizer implants into the surgical pocket then evaluate how her soft tissues respond to their preop choice.  Then different sizers may be used to determine best and most pleasing breast shape, appreciating her preop goals.  

560 cc implants might be appropriate, but I wouldn't bet on it appearing natural, even in Texas, where everything is bigger!!  Best wishes

Craig Harrison, MD, PA
Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation question

An in person consultation is required to decide what  type,profile and size implant you require. The best size implant for you will be determined by the characteristics of your breasts, chest wall and your desires. 560 mL is a large implant. Larger implants are associated with more postoperative complications following breast augmentation. See a board-certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.