I need answers as to what can improve my acne scars. I've had them for quite some time now, 23 year old Filipino. (Photo)

I have really bad skin and very noticeable acne scars, always super oily and it seems like the scars arent just like craters but there are a lot of bumps too, my akin is uneven especially my nose.

Acne scar treatment in dark skin

I would use the Infini for your skin. I think that 3 treatments will get you better. If you still have deep scars, Bellafill can be injected.

Bye Bye Acne Scars

The first thing you could do is make an appointment with your local Plastic Surgeon. They will be able to get you on Medical Grade Skin Care, this will help you to control your oily skin and acne issues.  A option for your acne scar would be a non-invasive laser treatment. These laser treatments have an advanced approach to scar treatment that offers excellent results without the discomfort and downtime of surgery. It uses powerful fractional laser technology to reduce the look of scars without harming surrounding skin. In just a few fast, easy treatment sessions, scars are much less visible, leaving behind smoother, more attractive skin. 

Ronald Downs, MD, FACS
South Bend Plastic Surgeon