Approximately how much would it be to straighten my crooked nose? I just want it to be symmetrical. (photos)

Straightening the nose can be complex...

If your nose was fractured, it is usually easier to make it straight. If it grew crooked then it can be harder, but you will always have an improvement if the rhinoplasty is performed well. There are several aspects to straightening your nose including work on the inside as well as the outside, so be sure to see a rhinoplasty specialist for consultation. Cost can vary but averages around $6000-$8000.

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Straightening Nose and Cost

The answer to cost is complicated, so specific numbers are hard to give. If a nose is crooked, then a deviated septum is nearly always present, as the septum is the foundation for the whole nose. Nasal valve collapse is typically present too. Both those problems can be corrected under insurance. Additional work related to symmetry, not breathing, is usually needed for full straightening. Those costs tend to be out of pocket. The exact amount depends on how your physician breaks down the billing and I different from office to office. 

Richard W. Westreich, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of a rhinoplasty to straighten a crooked nose

The cost of a rhinoplasty  to straighten a crooked nose is directly related to the charges for the surgeon's professional fee for performing the surgery, in addition  to all of the post operative followups, the amount of time monitored under anesthesia by a physician anesthesiologist, and the amount of time it takes to perform the entire procedure  in a formal operating room.  For many examples of straightening a crooked nose, more information and our current price list, please see the  link and the video below

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from osteotomies and spreader grafts to help straighten your nose.  Cost varies based on geographic location and surgeon expertise.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty cost

The fee for the rhinoplasty will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different areas of the country.  Find the best doctor and then worry about prices.  Sometimes going with the best price will cost you more in the end (caveat emptor).

Your nose

You need both the inside and outside corrected. Cost is variable -- but including surgeon and anesthesia and facility fee it would be in the range of $10,000. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Rhinoplasty Cost

The cost of rhinoplasty will vary based on factors such as geography and the experience and skill level of the surgeon.  When it comes to your face, and especially your nose, finding the right surgeon should be of utmost importance.  Never "settle" for a particular surgeon simply due to price.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Surgery to straighten a nose can and often will be covered by your insurance. If you decide to pay out of pocket, the price can range from $4-10k+, depending on the surgeon you see. If you desire more changes than simply straightening the nose, then you will likely have to pay a cosmetic fee on top of your insurance deductible. I recommend visiting a board certified facial plastic or plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your questions further.

Aric K. Park, MD