Is lipo included in the BBL procedure?

I want to get a bbl but I also want a flat stomach and small waist and I'm trying to figure out how can I go about getting that done but also not spending way to much money for its not needed?

Is lipo included in the BBL procedure?

Thank you for your question. When a liposculpture is realized it can be combined with a BBL, it is not mandatory but it would depend of the medical evaluation, usually we do fat transfer to the butt and hips in case it's necessary and with the same procedure we make a butt lift. In some cases it is included depending on the amount of fat that we're going to take and in some cases it isn't, that's why a medical evaluation it's so important.

I hope my answer will help you to your question.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon

Is lipo included in the BBL procedure?

Thank you for your question. To give you the best advice you should upload some photos of your torso and butt area along with some information like height and weight. Thant said, with Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior. Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person.
The most important thing is to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

BBL

Yes,  it's surely included in the BBL procedure.  We first have to do a LIPO of the full back and collect the fat.   The Las thing we do is the BBL. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Brazillian butt lift & body contouring

Hello, a Brazillian butt lift is a combination of autologous fat transfer for augmentation & sculpting the areas around the buttocks with liposuction to achieve the desired shape. Usually most doctors harvest a specific amount of fat needed for the butt augmentation.

Further fat aspiration for body contouring might involve extra charges. It would be best to discuss this in detail during your consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. A Brazilian Butt Lift is using ones own fat transferred from an area such as the abdomen or flanks through liposuction to enhance the buttocks. When you have your in person consultation to determine candidacy discuss with your surgeon your goals and result expectations.

Dr. Leonard Lu

Leonard Lu, MD

Is lipo included in the BBL procedure?

Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure to take fat from area (liposuction) And transfer your own fat to the buttocks and the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Thank you for your question.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL and lipo

I think that you need to be seen in person to determine if you have adequate donor sites and to evaluate the donor site skin as well. Best of luck.

BBL

Great Question -
The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction. The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a solution. It is unique by the use of the patients own harvested body fat, rather than the use of synthetic material. This allows for a healthier and longer lasting result. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

- Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBA
(843) 757-0123

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

The popular ‘Brazilian Butt Lift’ procedure is utilizes fat grafting to augment the curves of the gluteal region and accentuate the contour from lower back to buttocks. It is an excellent method for augmenting and lifting the buttocks and provides a beautiful, natural result. The procedure is performed by harvesting fat from unwanted areas of the body with liposuction and injecting it into buttocks. For individuals desiring a BBL but do not have enough fat available to be harvested, gluteal implants may be an excellent option for augmenting and enhancing the contour of the buttocks.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Is Lipo part of a bbl?

yes, liposuction is part of a Brazilian butt lift.  liposuction is a procedure where small openings are made in the skin and a thin tube (called a cannula) is inserted and utilized to suck out fatty tissue.  the fatty tissue removed is then ultimately used to be injected into the buttocks.  consult with board certified plastic surgeons to review your overall health and goals - to better help determine your best options.