Is there a way to research Board Certified doctors by availability? Looking to have BBL with full torso lipo

Set vacation coming up and would need surgery done soon to be off a sufficient amount of time for post-op recovery. Looking June 30th give or take a few days. I have been calling around for the past month to no avail. Relatively healthy with no major health issues. BMI range 30's to 31's. Wanting a reputable surgeon preferably in the Miami area as my locality (Louisville, KY) doesn't perform that many so I fear they would lack the experience. I am willing to travel elsewhere for quality work.

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for those procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

BBL availability

You would have to call th surgeons office to find out their availability but you would also have to see them in advance of surgery.  Good luck.

BBL surgeon Availability

Two comments. 
Louisville has several outstanding Plastic surgeons. Although they may need be as self-promoting as some in areas such as Atlanta, LA or Miami, they are just as capable. Furthermore, the closer the surgeon is to your home, the easier your follow ups and the taking care of any issues which may come up would be. 

June 30 is around the corner. Most of us are scheduled for at least  two months and the only way you may get in with a reputable busy surgeon would be if he had a sudden cancellation. I would advise you to consider planning ahead. 

Peter Aldea MD
Memphis, TN

BBL Availability

Great Question!!!

WIll have to call the office of your choice and ask for scheduling.  Most PS are accomdating to your schedule.

I wish you well on your recovery!

Dr McAdoo

You need to find an expert board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in the procedure and gives consistently outstanding results.

Beverly Hills, CA