Can I lose weight after BBL and maintain my new butt size? I want to lose 30lbs or so and reduce my fat in my thighs!

Im having a bbl next week and am 140 but like my body best when im around 105-110. Im short and petite but hate the size of my big thighs. I want to diet down to my ideal weight of 105-110 after and want to do so mainly to reduce the size of my thighs but dont want to loose too much of my butt! What can i do my doc wont lipo legs. Want my legs to be skinny as possible and have a bit butt! Im puerto rican but have a flat booty and excited to have some volume!

Post BBL Diet Plan

Great question!

Concerns for loss of buttock volume with dieting are valid and probable.  Liteature has shown that the duration of the stimulated growth effect from fat grafts is detectable for up to 6 months after injection.  Therefore any diet limitation of nutrients, viatamins, blood supply etc. will have an effect on reducing the rate of growth in your buttocks and reduce your overall result.   

A good plan would be to pretend you are pregnant and you need to provide extra nutrients, prenatal vitamins, no caffeine, no nicotine etc. during 6 months after injection with fat grafts.  After six months then switch to slim done mode if you desire, but your buttocks will reduce in proportion to your body at that time.   So for now maximize buttock growth, then total body slim down later. 

Wish you well on your recovery and final result.
Dr McAdoo

Losing weight after a BBL

If you lose weight after a BBL your buttocks may shrink as the fat cells shrink.  Best to lose the weight first.

Losing weight loss before surgery, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting and important question.

Trying to lose weight before a surgical procedure its a very delicate matter, since in many cases a restrictive diet can cause problems, such as anemia, electrolyte disturbances, decreased protein, etc ... retarding the healing process and damaging the surgery.
For these reasons, if your purpose is to lose weight, i recommend you have a BMI less or equal to 30.
In this regard, you must to have a support with a nutritionist, so you can achieve the desired goal, in the most healthy way, without incressing complications risks in the plastic surgery to perform.
On the other hand, I recommend you yo be treated by a board certified plastic surgeon, with special training.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Losing weight after BBL

Thank you for your question. After a BBL procedure, if you lose weight post operatively you will lose it disproportionately from your augmented buttock and the results could suffer. We recommend patients to keep their normal weight and body form prior to surgery, and then we are working from a stable situation to create the changes we are working for. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Losing weight after BBL

You have to acknowledge there is NO way you lose weight and still have the same volume on your recently buttocks augmentation.
Naturally fat  will reduce on ALL over your body.
So you will lose volume accordingly.
After surgery 3-4 months later if you tone the gluteal muscle, the volume will improve.
Be encouraged.
Dr. Cardenas