Red bump like spot on face.

I have a bump on my face (lower cheek area) which is sort of like a pimple in which the skin that is effected is lifted. It is dark red and sometimes hurts to the touch. I don't know what it is or what's inside it, maybe blood because of the color. It is roughly 1 inch long. Thanks.

Red bump on face needs evaluation

This is not the forum for diagnosing things like this. You need to see a dermatologist and get an in person evaluation. There are so many possible things this could be that it's hard to guess

Red bump on cheek...

Thank you for your question.  Please follow up with your board certified Dermatologist for proper evaluation as this can be many things including an angioma, acne, blood vessel up to and including a skin cancer.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon