I want to remove wrinkles, acne scars on my cheeks and I have a long face. I want to fill my cheeks. What do you advice?

HiDef Acne Scar Protocol in Los Angeles

I would suggest our HiDef Acne Scar Protocol which includes lasers, Fractional RF, Fractional laser, fillers such as Sculptra and Fat Grafting, and subcision. A photo would be ideal to build a protocol tailored to you. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Wrinkles, acne scars and cheeks

The Fraxel Laser and eMatrix are great lasers for these type of acne scars and produce new collagen.  You can fill the face as well with Juvederm Voluma or Sculptra which will also help produce new collagen and help with the scars.  Please find an experienced dermatologist who is experienced with these advanced dermatology techniques.  Best, Dr. Green

Fraxel

Fraxel is a laser skin rejuvenation treatment that resurfaces your outer skin, erasing imperfections. It also encourages the production of collagen, a protein found in connective tissue.The result is clearly visible lines, folds and wrinkles. Fraxel laser skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive technique that affects only about 20 percent of the facial skin exposed to it. The most common side effects of Fraxel laser treatment are swelling and skin redness, which should subside within a couple of days. Other temporary side effects may include minor itching, dry skin, peeling or flaking, and a bronzed skin appearance. The risk of infection or scarring is very limited. You should stay out of the sun 2-4 weeks.

Elliot M. Heller, MD