They are your typical ear piercings, and they haven't been torn or gauged. I would like to know, how much would it cost to get the holes closed?
How Much Would Ear Piercing Closing Cost?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 23
Ear lobe reconstruction cost
- Ear Lobe surgery cost varies significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or Facial Plastic Surgeon you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:
1. Location - Most procedures will be performed in a doctor’s office where costs can be contained. If not will it be performed in a hospital or an independent out- patient facility? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.
2. Type of Anesthesia – local anesthesia is typical and less costly. If IV sedation or General Anesthesia is used: Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?
3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc.
Closing ear piercings
Earlobe repair cost
Because of the variety of different causes, earlobe repair may vary in complexity. A price range would be $500-$900 per earlobe. This will vary also depending on the region of the country you are in and the surgeon's expertise. I use some special techniques to minimize scarring and notching that can be seen if not reconstructed in experienced hands. This repair can be performed comfortably under local anesthesia to avoid any additional fees such as anesthesia fees. Earlobes can be re-pierced 6 weeks later if desired.
Consult with an experienced board certified facial plastic / plastic surgeon in you area.
You might also like...
Ear Piercing Closing Cost
Costs vary by region and surgeon, but if it is a simple repair, the cost is usually about $250-400 per ear.
Michael Kim, MD
Earlobe holes can be closed easily and painlessly.
For roughly $500 per earlobe the hole can be closed under local anesthesia and painlessly with no down time. Sincerely,
Cost of earlobe repair
Ear lobe Repair costs
Generally, this procedure costs $400-800 depending on the situation. Like any other procedure complications may arise-seek consultation with a well-trained board-certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes.
Ear piercing closure costs in Atlanta
Closing a torn earlobe or an ear piercing is performed much in the same manner. As a result, these 2 procedures generally have similar costs. The price of closure depends on your geographic location, the number of piercings, and the experience and education of the plastic surgeon. Typically, one ear piercing closure runs between $600 - $800; if you have the opposite performed at the same time, usually the second side is discounted.
The fees for an earlobe repair will vary based on a number of factors including your geographical location, the expertise of the surgeon, and time needed to perform the procedure. Consult with a reputable board certified facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon in your area to determine the fee.
Cost of repairing enlarged earlobe holes and torn earlobes
The costs vary widely for different surgeons, different procedures and different cities. In New York the fees for earlobe repair average from $600 to $900, or more if the problem is more complex.. In other areas of the country the fees are considerably less.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.