Is Kybella treatment available in Athens Greece or Cyprus?

Hello Star2312,

Kybella is currently only for sale in the US.  It does require a series of injections spaced about 6 weeks apart which would make travel quite difficult traveling from Greece.  You may consider contacting the company Allergan that makes it to see if they are in the process of receiving European approval.

I hope this helps and good luck.  

The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Kybella only in US for now

Unfortunately, Kybella is only available in the United States for now. Wish I had better news as it is an extremely effective procedure for the right patient.

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Kybella

Kybella is a great procedure that contours and improves the appearance of moderate to severe fat under the chin known. However, as of right now it is only available in the United States.

Dr. Green