Is there any payment plans for a butt augmentation?

My fathers birthday present to me is a butt augmentation/ fat transfer, however he wanted to do monthly payments. How would i go about getting this done? Also where is it best to get it done based on results in Charlotte, NC.

Payment plans for butt augmentation.

Prices range based on your location and the surgeon providing the procedure. Payment plans through CareCredit and Alphaeon credit are usually available. My strongest recommendation is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in the procedure of interest. Ask for photos as a good surgeon should have plenty of surgical cases to show you as satisfied patients will usually provide authorization for sharing their results. Good luck!

Providence Plastic Surgeon

BBL

I would recommend when looking for a surgeon to perform your BBL that you choose one who is board certified and specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. You may also want to look on the ASPS website as this lists board certified plastic surgeons in your area. I would also look at the surgeon’s credentials, memberships, educational background, reviews and before and afters. Before and afters are a good indicator of their techniques and outcomes from BBL surgeries and reading reviews from other patients is a good way to see what their experience with the doctor was like. In regards to payment plans, most practices offer some type of financing option such as Carecredit where you can just apply online on their website. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Payment Plans

Thank you for your question. Many offices offer payment plans through finance companies. We work with CareCredit which is a commonly used company. Best wishes. 

Leonard Lu, MD

Financing cosmetic procedures

Thank you for your question.  Most Plastic Surgeons work with companies that allow patients to finance their cosmetic procedures.   Your surgeons office should be able to set this up for you.   Best of luck to you.

Shahin Fazilat, MD, FACS
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Payment plans

Many surgeons' offices work with company that can offer financing to their patients.  Best to ask you surgeon if this is available in his office.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.  Most offices offer various financing option such as Care Credit, Alphaeon, etc.  Discuss with patient care coordinator.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Payment plans for butt augmentation

Indeed payment plans are available for all cosmetic surgery including buttock augmentation. Similar to any other financing, a good credit score makes a big difference.  Options include using a standard credit card or a finance company such as CareCredit that specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery.  Additionally, most plastic surgeons will except payments on a regular basis from the patient, however, surgery cannot be performed until payment has been made in full. Please read on for more surgical details. 

In short, a combination of sculpting your waistline with liposuction and augmenting your buttock with implants provides the best chance for a long lasting "hour-glass" figure. Please read on for more surgical details:

Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international,  per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months and/or the projection result was grossly insufficient) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants). 
Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are options but what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection and long-term results. 
Indeed because at least 80+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your buttock...so don't fall victim to this recommendation. Even those patients that had adequate amounts of fat pre-operatively, still end up seeking buttock implants after a year or so because most of the fat transferred melted away leaving them with minimal result.

Although overall using your own fat is relatively safe, it not infrequently melts away unevenly leaving one butt cheek bigger than the other or with dimpling or hard fat cysts.  The one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred. This is even more likely to happen when using fillers like liquid silicone, PMMA, Sculptra, and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high infection rate, guaranteed tendency to migrate away from the original area they were injected, and almost always stimulate a lot of inflammation with a subsequent and disastrous amount of scar tissue/hardening.
Thus buttock/hip implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock/hip augmentation (at least in my practice). To avoid high risk of healing problems with the central single incision, I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a 1 1/2 inch long incision along the inner curve of each upper buttock cheek at the level of the tailbone, similar to two opposing parentheses ")(" (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within (muscle thickness permitting) the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is much less palpable & visible (ie feeling and looking like an Olympic sprinter's butt), and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle or "subfascial". On the other hand, hip implants are placed under just the fascia because no significant muscle exists in this region. However, because they are much smaller and lighter, their likelihood of migration is relatively low. Because all of this, it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure so that the implant placement is precise for both locations. And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to

Ryan Stanton, MD