I have a crease above my butt after BBL and Lipo (Photo)

How do I get rid of this crease ?, I'm 2 days post opp and I've been wearing the padded triangle and it's not changing yet , what do I do to get rid of this crease

BBL

Thank you for your question and photograph.

At this point in time, you are too early in your recovery period to determine what your final outcome will look like. Generally, most of your swelling will have resolved by 6-8 weeks and you should start to see your finally results by then. During the recovery period leading up to that your buttocks will continue to change slightly as the swelling goes down and one side/area may resolve quicker than the other giving the appearance of unevenness or creasing. If after 4-6 months, you are unhappy with your buttocks, I would discuss your concerns with your surgeon and see if a revision if possible to correct any problem areas. Best of luck in your recovery.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Early post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

Its early to talk about results at this point of your post op. 

The swelling is normal at this time.

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD