Can BBL get rid of my stomach fat and sides fat or I strongly need BBL w/ Tummy Tuck??! (photos)

Hello, I'm 24 year old. I'm looking into Tummy Tuck but I wonder if a Brazilian Butt Lift can solve more of my lower mommy pouch area and flanks. I'm short 5 ft even 130s in weight and my preeclampsia pregnancy made me gain 90 pounds in fluid retention totally damage my body. Can I gain a better result with the BBL or badly need a TT?! Looking at doctors in Miami for affordable deal or surrounding areas/states

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

TT + BBL go well together

I think you need a TT at a minimum (assuming you are done with child bearing).  A 90 lb weight change is substantial and typically creates a lot of loose skin.  A BBL alone could improve your contour but your abdomen (which also looks like it may have some rectus diastasis) will not.  It will most likely remain convex and that shape competes with and masks the shape and projection of your backside.  One reason why you rarely only see lateral and posterior views of BBLs on websites is because the abdomen is loose and distorted.  I have ton a lot of tummy tucks of post-BBL patients from other practices.  That aside, you can do them together or in stages with the BBL performed first followed by a TT at a later date if so desired.  Good luck.  

Liposuction of the flanks can help with narrowing the waistline. A BBL will give you a larger bottom and hips. A TT would ultimately remove the excess skin and fat from the abdomen. All of these options are available for you. 

Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Can BBL get rid of my stomach fat and sides fat or I strongly need BBL w/ Tummy Tuck??!

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... Yes, I recommend you to have a tumy tuck with muscle repair with liposuction and bbl, it will be a good procedure to have. You will get really nice results.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Tummy tuck, liposuction and BBL candidate

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck, liposuction oof your waist and BBL. A tummy tuck will flatten the abdomen, cinch in the waist, and remove excess fat and skin from the lower abdomen.  Liposuction to the waist will give you a lean appearance and accentuate the hour glass figure. This along with a BBL  will help create the shape you´re looking for.  That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Tummy tuck + Lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In this regard, I recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Tummy tuck and BBL

You can undergo the BBL first. I like to stage the tummy tuck so that I can harvest fat maximally for the BBL.

BBL & TT

Thank you for your question and photographs.

Based on your photos and cosmetic goals, I think you would benefit from a Brazilian lipoabdominoplasty and Brazilian butt lift. A Brazilian lipoabdominoplasty is the combination of liposuction and a traditional tummy tuck. During a tummy tuck I tighten the diastasis rectus muscle which brings in the waist then I cut out the excess skin to achieve overall, a smaller waist with a nice flat abdomen and a thin scar hidden below the bikini line. Then the use of liposuction will help remove any excess fat deposits along with creating a nice, smooth silhouette.I generally stage these procedures simply because you will have to refrain from sitting/applying pressure on your buttocks for at least 2 weeks after a BBL which means you would need to sleep on your stomach, which may not be optimal when just having a tummy tuck. This reduces complications and provides for a more comfortable post-operative recovery.It would be best for you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and determine whether you are a good candidate for these procedures. 
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Hello and thank you for the question. You can do BBL alone or with the Tummy tuck. Liposuction has the risk of leaving loose hanging skin. If you are done having children, then the tummy tuck would give you a flatter stomach. 

You should consider 2 weeks off of work and about 1-2 months out of the gym. Remember that some of the fat that is transferred does not last long term, but typically about 70% remains. 

You should have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons before making any final decisions. 

As always, best to be healthy, no smoking, and make sure any health concerns you have are managed by your primary care md. 

Best to you.

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon