Will my nose shrink in size and nostrils get smaller and more defined? (Photo)

I had a silicone nose implant put into my nose in Vietnam about 5 weeks ago and I think they shaved the tip to become more projected. The result was good, it was small and my nose was symmetrical, even my nostrils. But as time passed my one nostril went up and it got wide and my other nostril was small and narrow. The nostrils looks so big. I feel depressed every time I look at it in the mirror and the feeling is eating me up. The First 7 are PO rhino the rest are before rhino. Idk what to do.

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty at 5 weeks

At 5 weeks post-op, your nose is going to be very swollen. You have to give it time to settle. Best of luck.