Rhinoplasty 8 weeks post-op, will nose stay this crooked or is it swelling? (photos)

I am 8 weeks post op and I am really worried that the results I am seeing are permanent. As you can see by the photos my nose is completely off centre. My surgeon said I had this problem before the surgery but this is what I wanted to fix and this was the main reason I had surgery. If you do believe this is permanent do you believe my surgeon should fix this free of charge as this is what I wanted from the beginning?

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Deviated tip after rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.  Your tip does appear to deviate to the left (your left) in the pictures.  8 weeks is a bit early to tell your final result and I typically wait a year before any revision procedures.  If around the 6 month mark, it appears the same, I would encourage you to have a conversation with your surgeon as to what their thoughts are regarding the tip deviation.  If you don't feel comfortable with the response, I would recommend consulting with other experienced rhinoplasty surgeons regarding revision options.  For right now, pls be patient and allow the healing to take place.
Wish you the best!!

Babar Sultan, MD
Towson Facial Plastic Surgeon

Difficult question

I'm sorry to see you're unhappy with your outcome. Firstly, you've got a long time to wait before you even need to think about all this, let alone reach a decision. Another 10 months I would think. After all that time, then think about is this actually a big enough deal to warrant secondary surgery at all. Then once you're 100% sure about that, you cannot live out your life with a nose like this and you'll pay yourself to redo it if you have to, then that's the stage to determine who's paying. In the meantime, see how many people notice your nose is "off centre" without any hints at all from you. You may find it's not as many as you might imagine.

Mark Baldwin, MBBS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon