Septorhinoplasty 8 weeks post op (Photo)

I am two months post op rhinoplasty. I had a septo rhinoplasty and my turbinals worked on. It was an open rhino that was performed. I have a slight swollen bump on one side of my bridge and still feel my bridge is fairly swollen. Some parts of my nose are very tender especially where the bump is and my tip also appears to have some swelling. And also will my dark circles and pigmentation around my eyes return to normal? Just want to know if this is all normal? Please help!

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Your nose is very tender for a few months following surgery. You should be wary of doing any activities that may cause a rise in blood pressure or that may result in a bump to the nose as you can still experience changes. Please discuss with the board certified facial plastic surgeon who performed your surgery about reducing your swelling. Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD