I had Mole Removal from my lower eyelid one week ago. I am now left with a hole on my lid. Can this be fixed? (photos)

A hole in the lower lid; the lid margin is a complex structure and one should seek a qualified surgeon

Thank you for your question and picture.

The answer is yes but you should now wait.  It will heal.  If there is a residual divid type of defect in 1-3 months, a plastic surgeon would be able to excise the defect as a wedge excision and close in layers, carefully approximating (i.e. bringing together) the edges for a smooth lid margin.  It is crucial to align the lid for cosmetic reason, same as we do with nostrils and lips.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards, 

Dr. Marc DuPere, Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon

Lower lid reconstruction

In person evaluation is needed to evaluate the available methods for lower lid reconstruction.

This requires extreme expertise in lower lid reconstruction.