I have a hole on the tip of my nose after using mole removing acid/cream. How can I fix it? (photo)

Nose Scar Solutions with lasers, fillers, microneedling/prp, surgical revision

It's important to see an expert for any type of mole removal. This may be improved with lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers, but most likely needs surgical revision. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Depressed scar of the nose.

I need to know how long it has been since you used this. Wait at least 6 months and see if filler like Juvederm can improve this. Otherwise it will need excision and closure by a VERY experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. A rhinoplasty will make closure of the hole much easier which is a technique I have used for 35 years with good results.