I have a hole on the tip of my nose after using mole removing acid/cream. How can I fix it? (photo)

Doctor Answers 2

Nose Scar Solutions with lasers, fillers, microneedling/prp, surgical revision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It's important to see an expert for any type of mole removal. This may be improved with lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers, but most likely needs surgical revision. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 204 reviews

Depressed scar of the nose.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I need to know how long it has been since you used this. Wait at least 6 months and see if filler like Juvederm can improve this. Otherwise it will need excision and closure by a VERY experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. A rhinoplasty will make closure of the hole much easier which is a technique I have used for 35 years with good results. 

Toby Mayer, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 36 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.