What is the risk of using garlic method on moles? Are there bad effects? (Photo)

. ,

Removal of mole on face

I would only recommend removal of a mole on the face by a surgeon.  You should not try to remove the mole by yourself, as this can potentially harm you.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mole removal

Hi. I have never heard of such a treatment and I suggest you see your dermatologist or plastic surgeon for discussion of mole removal options.

Firas Al-Niaimi, MSc
London Dermatologist

Male rmoval

I have never heard of the garlic method. You should go and see a local doctor and get advise, rather than self treat. Regards, Dr Steve Merten, Sydney, Australia