Should I be worried about breast pain 2 weeks after breast augmentation?

I had 325 and 400 cc implants, under the muscle. Recovery went well, however the breast with the smaller implant still hurts two weeks post op when I do my exercise of pushing them together. Should I back off until it feels better? Also, I returned to work as a server after one week. I haven't done lifting but even from setting plates down, I become sore and a little more swollen after a couple hours. Is it okay to work through the mild pain, or could this result in serious damage?

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Pain during recovery

Pain is actually a very personalized issue. Some people don't feel  pain after 3 days, and others experiment some kind of pain months after surgery. My general recommendation to my patients , is not to do things that cause pain , since pain is also the voice of your body talking to you. Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD