How to get ride of acne scars?? (photos)

I've acne scars with redness due to wrong procedure of whiteheads extraction..does this problem have any solution??

Acne scars

Hi thanks for sharing your concern to begin with as it is inflammatory acne an early intervention with a good face wash cleaners and topical antibiotics with retinoids will reduce the inflammation and prevents scar formation.  once  it subsides a chemical peel can be undertaken to give better results.

Acne Scars

It appears that you have inflammatory acne and the first thing that you need to do before having scar treatment is to have your acne under control. I would suggest an oral antibiotic and then eMatrix laser and V-Beam to remove the marks.  Best, Dr. Green