What is the best surgery for my skin's problem? (Photo)

I got strech marks in my breast and arms areas. I was thinking to get an arms tuck and remove the strech marks , but i have no idea about my breast.

Getting great results for stretch marks with microneedling/prp, lasers, radiofrequency

There are many options for this. Microneedling/prp, lasers or radiofrequency devices can help build collagen and give improvement to the appearance of stretch marks. I suggest a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in the treatment of scars and who is an expert in lasers. Best, Dr. Emer.

Stretch mark treatment

Don't have surgery on your arms for this. It will look worse for sure. I would treat with Infini, PRP, microneedling. These are hard to treat but you should have some improvement. Also laser resurfacing can help.

Steven F. Weiner, MD