What is the best surgery for my skin's problem? (Photo)

I got strech marks in my breast and arms areas. I was thinking to get an arms tuck and remove the strech marks , but i have no idea about my breast.

Doctor Answers 2

Getting great results for stretch marks with microneedling/prp, lasers, radiofrequency

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are many options for this. Microneedling/prp, lasers or radiofrequency devices can help build collagen and give improvement to the appearance of stretch marks. I suggest a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in the treatment of scars and who is an expert in lasers. Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

Stretch mark treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Don't have surgery on your arms for this. It will look worse for sure. I would treat with Infini, PRP, microneedling. These are hard to treat but you should have some improvement. Also laser resurfacing can help.

Steven F. Weiner, MD
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 75 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.