I would like some clear advice and a doctor perspective on my breasts and lower abdomen.

For about 2 to 3 years during high school i was overweight with about 100 lbs being my max weight as now i have had a stable weight at about 190 lbs and am about 511 height. I would like some clear advice on my breats if i need liposuction and if i do get lipo will my breats go down to a normal size?and judging by my photos if i wouldneed a tummy tuck or lipo or both?as i have stretch marks around my lower abdomen and under my armpit and upper arms. On hotdays my nipples are very puffy.

Liposuction of chest and abdomen

Thank you for your photos.  From what I can see, you are an excellent candidate for liposuction of your chest and removal of excess glandular tissue behind the nipples.  You can also expect a good result from liposuction of your abdomen and love handles.  Be sure to follow your surgeon's instructions for aftercare so that you get the best result.  Skin laxity in your abdominal area may be a factor to consider in your decision-making process, but I do not feel that a tummy tuck is indicated.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest weight loss, diet/exercise, weight training and a VASER hi def procedure.  This will contour and shape you.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for liposuction of all the areas you've mentioned.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Liposuction

Your best answer can be given after an examination to see how much and where your fat is located. If most of the breast fullness is fat, you should get a good results with liposuction. However, if most of it is breast tissue, you may need a mastectomy. Liposuction can remove the outer layer of fat from your abdomen, but nothing internal around your organs. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction - good candidate?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • Congratulations on your stable weight - good for you.
  • You look as though you are a good candidate for liposuction of the chest, removal of the excess glandular tissue under the nipple and liposuction of the abdomen and flanks.
  • Given the stretch marks, your skin may be a bit looser if you have liposuction 
  • Be sure to discuss this with your surgeon as an exam is needed to see how likely this is.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Thank you for your question. Based on the pictures liposuction and glandular excision of breast will give optimal results. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation. It is also important if you can get to your goal weight by diet and exercise.

Body contouring

Thank you for your question. Although it is somewhat difficult to determine from your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for liposuction of the abdomen and liposuction of your chest with excision of any breast tissue that might be present. To be sure, consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of plastic surgery in your area.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and congratulations on your weight loss.   I would recommend following a healthy diet and exercise regimen until you reach your desired goal weight. This weight should be one where you are comfortable at, and can maintain, as weight fluctuations will affect your long-term results.  Once at your goal weight see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination of your skin tissue.  You look to be a good candidate for liposuction of your chest and abdomen, and should still be able to obtain an improvement in your waist as your stretch marks are minimal.  Hope this helps.  

Advice -Breasts and Lower Abdomen

Thanks for your question. It is difficult to say from your photos alone, but it appears you would benefit from liposuction of the chest. Many times in gynecomastia procedures glandular excision is also done. The best way to address your concerns is to schedule a consultation with a board certified PS in your area. Many even provide complimentary initial exams. Good luck!

Brian Widenhouse, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon