Please help with this veins post abdominal Lipo phenomenon. Any suggestions? (photos)
Doctor Answers 3
Liposuction - now I have mottled veins on the abdomen.
- I am sorry this happened.
- Wait a year and if the veins don't subside, then consider laser vein treatment for them.
- Since you aren't heavy, the likely explanation is that your surgeon had to go near the skin to harvest fat.
- The network of veins under the skin has been either exposed by removing fat or irrigated, so the veins have dilated.
- This often will subside in time - so wait another 8 months before having any treatment.
Skin Mottling after Liposuction.....
Please help with this PostOp lipo vein phenomenon.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.