Lumps, Dimpling and Hard Pockets 8 Months Post Lipo. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am 8 months post lipo. I am a 54 year old female. My stomach has lumps, dent, and dimples. There are still several pockets of hardness under the skin . It may be hard to believe from looking at the photos, but this is an improvement from 2 months ago. My doctor tells me the lumpiness will go away with more time but I don't believe him. He has injected me twice with steroids. Is there a procedure that will reduce this lumpy, dimply disfigurement? I am severely depressed about this...

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- HI DEFINITION REVISION

This is going to need surgical revision as well as liposuction/fat transfer. You can try external devices like sculpsure/ultrashape/venus legacy/vanquish for improvement but nothing will get you closer to even without a surgical intervention by a revision expert.  I suggest you see a vaser contouring physician with a lot of experience. Best, Dr. Emer

Lumpy disfiguration after liposuction

Bad outcomes from liposuction can be difficult and a timeslot possible to correct. At eight months your results are final and will not change from here on. Steroid injections are not the treatment for inappropriately removed fat using liposuction. Bad outcomes are particularly difficult to treat when the procedure was done in an aggressive manner. Patients with loose skin to start with our slightly higher risk for having uneven contours. There's no substitute for expertise, clinical judgment and experience when it comes to, not only,  assessing patients but delivering consistent high quality outcomes. Generally the two treatment options are revision liposuction with or without fat transfer. Certain patients may be candidates to convert the procedure to an abdominoplasty to treat the uneven skin contours. It's always a good idea to follow up with your dr., hopefully a board-certified plastic surgeon. You should definitely share your satisfaction or the lack of with him or her. If that person showed you before and after pictures that were  dissimilar to your own then you should review the pictures you were shown before the procedure when reviewing your final results. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD