Would I notice drastic liposuction results? (Photo)

If I underwent liposuction in stomach and arms, would changes be drastic and noticeable? I have tried targeting the middle section of stomach through diet and exercise to no avail. In addition I feel like whenever I tend to gain weight it goes more to arms than any other part of my body. Thanks in advanced

Liposuction can really make a dramatic result.

Liposuction by an expert can really make a dramatic result but be sure to get it done under local with the tumescent tech and with the smaller cannulas so the doc can stand you up and turn you in all the positions to fine tune the results right then and there.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction

You would have to be examined in person to determine whether or not liposuction is a good choice for you.  Best of luck.

Liposuction Results

Liposuction surgery usually improves contours. In some instances it may be used in a circumferential fashion, thinning an area. Since the healing process is gradual, you should expect to wait at least several months to get an accurate picture of the results of your surgery. The small incisions used for access of the instrument – known as a cannula – will fade over a number of months usually becoming barely visible.

The results of liposuction surgery are usually long lasting, but they may be affected by weight gain, aging, and lifestyle factors. Best of luck!

Dhaval M. Patel 

Double Board Certified

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates 

Barrington 

Oakbrook 

Chicago 

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction for stomach and arms - drastic results?

Thank you for asking about your arm and stomach liposuction.
  • You are slim to start with - so liposuction results should be very good and you should be pleased.
  • It will change where you gain weight - so that fat doesn't go to your arms and stomach any longer.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Would liposuction help me?

Liposuction is best for removal of unwanted fat and sculpting the body. Some liposuction techniques also tighten the skin very well (BodyTite). 
Before really knowing if you will see great results, I recommend that you see a doctor experienced in various forms of liposuction and have a thorough assessment and consultation. In person examination is the BEST.
I hope that helps and best results, Dr. Sapijaszko.

Mariusz Sapijaszko, MD, FRCPC
Edmonton Dermatologic Surgeon

Would liposuction help?

Thank you for your question - although impossible to tell from a photograph alone, I suspect that liposuction would make a significant difference in the contour of your abdomen and arms.  Lipo yields the best results for those patients who are thinner and just have some stubborn areas of fat deposits that just will not go away with diet and exercise.  So punchline is that you would probably be a great candidate!  Best of luck.

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from liposuction, but this really depends on your skin elasticity which can only be fully assessed with an in-person examination.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD