Is it normal for my nipples to be facing down after breast lift ? And for breast to sag a little? (Photo)

Had a breast lift with silicon implants ( mentor smooth round moderate profile ) 5 weeks ago. 255 cc on each breast since I already had a good size and just wanted them lifted. I got an anchor lift. My nipples are still facing down ... And if I lift my breast I almost feel like I need another lift ? I have been told to wait and let everything settle and that the implant should drop but my breast are not that high ! I just need to know of this is normal. Thank you in advanced !

Breast lift result

I agree with you that your nipples still seem low. However with augmentation/lifts The implants may yet fill out the lower portion of the breasts and rotate your nipples into a better position.  I would give it at least 3 months and if then unhappy discuss possible revision with your surgeon. Good luck.

Sorry for you poor outcome. After reviewing your postings it is very obvious to me you were NOT a candidate for the combination of BBL/Lipo with Breast Implant + Full Lift! I say this because in the State of Florida can not combine Lipo with another operation, as breast lift/implants, if you need more than 1 liter of fat removed. Which you DID need, in my over the internet opinion. You had easily 3 liters of fat to be removed to obtain an hour glass trunk with BBL result.. Thus the breast surgery should have NOT be offered in this combination. Plus now the lift was poorly preferred leaving you with continued N/A ptosis. Only revision surgeries can improve so very sorry..

Is it normal for my nipples to be facing down after breast lift ? And for breast to sag a little?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD