When can I get my teeth cleaned after restylane?

All good.

Good afternoon,

No need to worry about a teeth cleaning after restylane. Have a great day.

There is no need to wait to get your teeth cleaned after Restylane injections. However, if after the injections you are swollen or sore you may want to wait a few days for symptoms to subside so that you will be more comfortable during the cleaning.

Neil Sadick, MD

Hello, and thanks for your question. There is no reason to postpone your teeth cleaning. Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

There is no reason to postpone having your teeth cleaned after facial injections. You can visit your dentist the same day. If you had filler placed in your lips, you may want to wait a few days for the swelling to reduce some. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Teeth cleaning after Restylane

First, it is important to know where you had the Restylane injected. If it was in the mid face or lower face I would probably wait 1 to 2 weeks so you are not too sore when you are getting the cleaning. Other than that, there is no specific contraindication for dental work after filler injections

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician