Would 25cc make a visible difference on 300cc and 250cc Mentor moderate+ profile implants? (photos)

I am a small 34b 5'6 and 63kg I met with my surgeon the first time last week, we had a look at sizers 350cc for left and 300cc moderate+ profile in the right, placing them sub muscle we agreed didn't look natural for myself we tried 300cc L and 250cc R which we thought would give a much nicer natural appearance, however I'm thinking of going a little bigger as I'd hope to achieve at least a full C cup or a D cup I know from reading surgeons answers cup size is differs between manufacturers

This is definitely something to discuss with your surgeon who has examined you and knows exactly what your anatomy looks like, but in general terms 25cc does not make much of a difference. Hope that helps! 

Would 25cc make a visible difference with breast implants?

Thank you for the question. Online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful. Much will depend on your specific anatomic features; for example, a 25 cc difference may be noticeable on a very petite patient but not on a patient with a larger frame.  

Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "full C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you mentioned, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.