225cc high profile Mentor implants uneven 12 days post op

I paid top dollar for this much needed mommy makeover! I had small implants with a lift 2 weeks ago (and abdominoplasty). Will the breast on the left fill out at the bottom like the right? Will that dent all along the lower part of the left breast miraculously fill in? Could a double bubble be forming with such a small implant? I see the doc every few days and he isn't concerned. No strap or massage recommended yet. Should he have used different sized implants due to the unevenness beforehand?

12 days post-op

Thanks so much for your question and photos. Most patients are unsure or concerned right after a procedure. The recovery process takes time and you will see changes happen weeks even months after. Continue to follow your board certified plastic surgeons instructions as far as post-op care goes and keep in mind your breasts are still swollen from the procedure and your implants need to settle into place. 

Wish you all the best,

Dr. Mentz

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Concern?

Thank you for your question. You are still early in the post-operative period. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and implants to settle into proper position. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.