Post lipoma hematoma complications

The hard hematoma on my forehead that results from a lipoma remover from the area seems to have liquefied , tho the center is still hard the around it is now soft on touch but i cant feel it.... i dont see my doctor till later this week. What is happening to my head

Complications after lipoma removal on forehead

It is a bit difficult to give you advice without knowing exactly when the surgery to remove the lipoma on your forehead occurred and without examining you.  I would recommend contacting your surgeon to let them know about your concern and see if you can be seen earlier than your scheduled appointment later in the week.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post lipoma hematoma complications

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your forehead hematoma.  If it has now liqueified your surgeon can insert a needle to draw off the fluid hopefully allowing the swelling to resolve and your healing to finish.  See your surgeon for an in-person examination, they can then determine the best treatment option.  Best wishes