What potency of propolis do I use to dissolve Lipoma bumps naturally?

#Lipoma - propolis dosage?

Sorry but I'm not aware of propolis as an effective treatment for the lipomas you appear to have in the photos.  They can, however, typically be removed using very small incisions, and under local anesthesia (though sedation is also an option, particularly for multiple and/or larger lipomas).  You should be seen in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon for a full and complete assessment.  I hope that this helps and good luck.  Dr. Alan Engler, Member of #RealSelf500

Lipoma removal in Los Angeles

Lipomas can be surgically removed with minimal scars. I specialize in their removal using very small incisions that are placed in less visible zones. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. In most cases a lipoma needs to be surgically removed in order to minimize the chance of recurrence.  Unfortunately Propolis does not naturally dissolve lipomas.  Hope this helps.