I have a hole in the middle of my head...help please what can I do? (photo)

I have a hole in the middle of my forehead.....its a black hole what could it be...

Doctor Answers 2

Blackhead on the forehead

You may have an enlarged pore or blackhead. Hyfrecation and evacuation of the blackhead may be appropriate. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

"Hole" on Forehead -- Seek an Expert

It is difficult to assess this "hole" you are describing based on your photograph. If you are concerned I suggest consulting with a board certified dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.