I have a hole in the middle of my head...help please what can I do? (photo)

I have a hole in the middle of my forehead.....its a black hole what could it be...

Blackhead on the forehead

You may have an enlarged pore or blackhead. Hyfrecation and evacuation of the blackhead may be appropriate. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Blackhead on the forehead

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

"Hole" on Forehead -- Seek an Expert

It is difficult to assess this "hole" you are describing based on your photograph. If you are concerned I suggest consulting with a board certified dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

"Hole" on Forehead -- Seek an Expert