How much fat is need for a fat transfer to breasts and a Brazilian butt lift?

I'm 5'4 and 140 lbs. based on my weight and height will I be able to have a fat transfer to breasts and a bbl?

How much fat is necessary for fat transfer to breasts and buttocks?

An examination is necessary to determine if you have enough donor fat to perform both procedures.  at 5'4" 140 lbs. it seems that you may have enough for both procedures, however an evaluation is necessary before making that determination.  Best of luck.  Dr. Michael Omidi

Half of aspirate is fat graft

If you liposuction 2 liters of suction aspirate, then roughly one liter is purified fat after processing with minimal manipulation (centrifuge to remove free fluid and debris).  It depends on donor sites if you have enough.  See a board certified plastic surgeon that does a lot of this surgery to get a good idea if you have enough.

Fat grafting to breasts and buttocks

I have had exactly 0 patients that have said that their breasts or buttocks are too large after one session of fat grafting. More often, a second grafting procedure is used to add even more size to the areas desired. If your breasts are small to begin with, there is only so much fat that can be successfully grafted in one session. Generally this will give you an increase of one cup size. If you want more, you will require a second grafting procedure.
Planning should involve a thought process that considers which areas to take the fat from for the initial session, reducing those areas maximally, and leaving other areas in place for a second session if needed.

Sheldon Lincenberg, MD

Fat grafting amounts

Without seeing you in person it would be hard to answer. Average fat grafting to buttocks is 400-600 cc. It takes about 300 cc of fat to each breast to increase one breast size. It would take 2.5 to 3 liters of fat out to do all of this. Might need to harvest both from abdomen, hips and thighs. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Fat transfer to the breast and a Brazilian butt lift

Typically I consider grafting 150cc -200cc of fat graft per breast the max I would do at a session.  Grafting to the buttock has to much more significant per side to have a significant change.  This is possible but with an exam and consultation I can cannot be of more help.

How much fat do you need for fat transfer to the breasts and buttocks

The amount of fat needed for fat transfer to the breasts and buttocks is dependant on how much bigger you want to be in each area.  Keep in mind that 1/3rd or so of the volume injected will not survive as fat.  Two of the best ways to ensure the highest possible fat survival is to avoid smoking and to choose your surgeon well.  The concept of suctioning fat and injecting sounds so simple.  Yet the survival rate varies significantly with the technique used.  This includes how it is suctioned, processed, and injected.  Carelessness or impatience at any stage makes the surgery potentially far less successful.  Not everyone is cut out for the meticulousness of the surgery.  Make sure that it is something that your surgeon does a lot of.

Dr Rodger Shortt
Assistant Clinical Professor &
Director of Cosmetic Surgery Training,
McMaster University

Rodger Shortt, FRCSC

Fat transfer

This is a very difficult question to answer without seeing you. In broad terms, I would expect to transfer at least 300-600 cc of fat to each buttock, and anywhere from 100-350 cc of fat to each breast. That would require around 2-2.5 liters of fat harvest from the rest of your body. 

Without seeing you and examining the areas of fat to be harvested, and without knowing the results you are looking for, it's impossible to give you an answer. 

Spend some time in person consulting with a well trained and experienced plastic surgeon, and you will get good advice!

I hope this helps!

Dr. Robert Shenker MD FRCSC 

Several hundred ml are needed for fat transfer to the breast and or buttocks

Without seeing photos of you, it is not possible to tell you whether you have enough fat for these procedures. Typically it takes a minimum of several hundred milliliters for each breast or buttock for a significant enhancement.  Keep in mind that not all of the fact that is transferred will stay permanently. That is why you typically need a good amount of fat removed for a significant change. 
good luck !

Anthony Youn, MD, FACS
Detroit Plastic Surgeon