Would 600cc or 800cc silicon implants be a perfect match? (photos)

I'm currently a size G38 in bras , I'm planning on getting a breast lift along with implants.. I'm still a bit indecisive on saline or silicon for my breast type .. I do know the pros & cons of both implants...I would like them to be the same size as I am currently or a big bigger since I do plan on going for a high profile look .. I don't want the unnatural porn star look though.

Choosing implants

Your best bet when you are trying to decide on implants is to try on sizers of the exact implant you are considering inside a very tight sports bra. This will give you a close idea of what you will look like. More importantly the dimensions or width of the implants need to match and fit your frame and body. If you are working with a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in breast augmentation he or she should be able to help you with this in their office. Good luck!  Dean Vistnes, M.D. Vistnes Plastic Surgery San Francisco Bay Area  
#drdeanvistnes #breastaugmentation

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Would 600cc or 800cc silicon implants be a perfect match?

Thank you for your question.  You may be able to have an excellent result with a breast lift alone.  I would strongly consider the breast lift first and wait to see how much volume you need for your desired result at a later date.In my opinion adding 600 or 800 cc implants to a breast lift carries a very high risk of nipple areola necrosis and loss. Implants that size  just will exert too much pressure on the nipple areola blood supply after a lift.

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs, you should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation/lifting surgery. As you think about your plans, you may want to consider a single stage versus two-stage approach; you will find a lot of information about the different options on this website.
  As you likely know, there will be limits as to how large of a breast implant can be utilized safely during the procedure.  Remember, that during breast lifting surgery, some skin is removed, thereby limiting the "space" available for breast implants. On the one hand, breast augmentation surgery is expanding the breast skin “envelope” while breast lifting is (by definition) tightening up the breast skin envelope. These 2 forces are counteracting each other. Therefore, it becomes important to remove the appropriate amount of breast skin and to use the appropriate size/profile of breast implants to balance these 2 forces appropriately and to allow for achievement of the patient's goals while minimizing risks of complications. 

Ultimately, you will do well select your plastic surgeon carefully and communicating your goals, questions, and concerns. In other words, careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Also, generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation/lifting surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 

2. Again, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup" or "perfect match" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. The use of temporary intraoperative sizers with the patient in the upright position makes selection of the best breast implant size/profile relatively easy. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Implant choice

You have to be seen in person to determine which implant is right for you.  Both are very large implants and larger implants can lead to earlier sagging.

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift.  A lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.I would recommend that you stage the procedures and do the lift first.  Doing a lift first will center the breast on the chest wall and That allows you to size better and place the implant in a better position at a later date.  The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Breastlift , Toronto Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Adibfar

Hello;Based on the photos you have submitted, you may be able to achieve your preferred  results with a properly done Breastlift alone.Once you have achieved lifted , nicely shaped breasts you can always add breast implants in the future should prefer them to be even larger.Please feel free to review our "breast enhancement" gallery below.Thank you