4 weeks post breast augmentation. It appears the incision split open. Did I split it open or am I spitting stitches? (Photos)

4 weeks post op of anchor lift and implant. I saw my PS on 08/03 and he said the incision was closed and healing perfectly and approved beginning scar treatment. The beginning area of the crease incision had always been more sensitive which is prob why i didnt notice right away. I dont think its been like this for more than 2-3 days but theres really no telling. I fear of infection. Can anyone tell me what may have caused this and how should i treat it until i can get in to see my surgeon?

Open wound after mastopexy with implant

The small wound you have will most likely heal on its own if you take care of it. Keep the site clean and apply triple antibiotic to it. Keep it covered with a bandaid or gauze. See your surgeon as soon as you can to make sure there isnt a stich there that will prevent it from healing quickly. Best of luck.Paul Wigoda, MD / painlessbreastimplants.com

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Did I split it open or am I spitting stitches?

Thank your for the photos. Did you have drains put in? If so, they might of been placed through that same spot. Drains are taken out several days after surgery. This area of the scar might actually start healing after the drains are taken out, so it is common for the drain site to take a little bit longer to heal then the rest of the scar. In any case you should show this to your PS just to make sure and take the necessary precautions.Best of Luck,

Miguel Mota, MD

Open wound

You need to be seen in person. It may be related to where a drain was placed or some mild separation. Best of luck.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its too early to talk about final results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. I recommend you to talk with your plastic surgeon and follow his advices.Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD