700cc under the muscle silicone gummy bear. I'm a full 36A. Has anyone felt like 700cc was too big? I'm 5'8, 146lbs (Photos)

Best breast implants for me?

Thank you for the question.  Online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful. Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical. 

*** I would suggest that you schedule additional time to spend with your plastic surgeon communicating your goals, preferably prior to the date of surgery.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or "D or DD cup” to "too big" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery,  after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast  augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes. 

Size

In my practice, implant size is determined by your measurements. I do not go outside of those measurements because the complication rates are significantly higher, and are not worth the risk.

From your pictures, I believe that a 700c implant would be too big for your body--an in-person consultation with a BCPS would be best, rather than looking online. That should then give you an idea of what would fit your body/breast shape.

Best.

Kirk Moore, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

700cc under the muscle silicone gummy bear breast implants. I'm a full 36A. Has anyone felt like 700cc was too big?

Thank you for your question.  You have very attractive normally shaped breasts and in my honest opinion 700 cc implants would deform them and make it look ridiculously vague.  He looks great now very nice shape.  Your breast implant size should be based on the base width of your breast which her plastic surgeon should measure.  Personally with the breast tissue you have I would not go larger than 350 cc which should give you a full C small D cup at most bra stores.4To learn more about breast implant sizing please read the link below:

700 is huge for you

Unless you want the ultra fake bolted on look of an ultra high profile implant, 700 cc will likely be too big for you. Rather than choosing a "number" you want, what you need to do is choose a "look" you want and then be measured by a very experienced plastic surgeon who can translate the look you want into the right profile style of implant to make that look, then choose the size in that style/profile that fits your chest dimensions properly. 

Breast Augmentation - Size Selection

Thank you for your question. "Tissue based planning" relies on your chest and breast measurements and is the safest way to ensure good long term results. Your surgeon should determine what size and projection are necessary to give you your desired result based on your body's measurements. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast surgery. Hope this helps and good luck with your surgery.

Schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon.

The best recommendation will come from a plastic surgeon who has examined your unique anatomy and can make a recommendation based on the diameter of the base of your breast, your existing breast tissue and your hoped-for result. A 700cc breast implant is larger than most but that doesn't mean you couldn't be very happy with the results, depending on your goals. Your natural anatomy may not work for implants that large, however. To get an idea of your breast implant options, schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon and consider his or her recommendation to achieve your desired look.

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Were you comfortable with a 650 cc sizer

in your unlined bra cup when sizing?  If so, you will be fine if the right style implant can be found to fit on your chest.  Your height allows you to carry more volume so pick a look you like that fits on your body and go for it.

Curtis Wong, MD

700 mL implant

Based on your photos your chest and breasts are too small for a 700 mL implant. You are only inviting  years of pain suffering deformity if you go ahead with the 700 mL implants 

Andrew Kaczynski, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation sizing considerations

We help patients select implants that are based on their individual biodimensions - a 700 cc implant is large by any standard - I would carefully consider your goals for this cosmetic surgery and make sure your surgeon has your goals in mind.

Breast implant size

The ideal breast implant size is one that provides the enhanced appearance and stays within your own anatomical borders, for this a lot of measurements are performed prior the choosing of the size, these include breast base width, nipple position, if there is any asymmetry, breast tissue pinch thickness test, etc between others. There is always a limit of how big you can go without looking disproportioned.

Definitely the best option is to go and have an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.