This type of bandage is because I have dual plane? It really helps for what?

Hi everyone! I had my BA with dual plane August 2 and I been navigate to this site for long time and I never see before this type of bandage! I'm 5'6 138 lbs I have 440cc texture silicone sientra, is tight and my nipples looks really weird! I thinks the swallow is going down every day but I'm just wondering the effect this bandage will cause! Thanks everyone for your time! Btw I'm happy with my surgery I just feel I wish I went bigger! Lol ;)

It's a great question. Every surgeon has their own specific postoperative protocol that works for them. Your surgeon has likely had good results using this dressing. If there are specific questions, you should get in contact with their office. It's very unlikely to cause any permanent problems.Congratulations on your recent surgery.