Will 375cc HP be too small? (Photo)

I adore my surgeon, but I am two days from surgery and realizing that I end up with results that are smaller than I'd like. I'm currently a 34AA. 5'6", 130lbs. When I was trying sizers I picked ones that he said "that's probably the largest size I can fit" but I'm not sure? How can 375 be the largest? I have stretched skin from breastfeeding. Can 375cc silicone hp unders result in a small D on an A cup? Seriously doubt it. Don't know how to communicate with my surgeon without feeling very rude.

Will 375cc HP be too small?

Thank you for the question. Based on your photograph, I think that you are starting at a good place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery.
Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural look” for "small D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Sizing of breast implants

It is important that you are on the same page as your surgeon when you have breast augmentation.  If you are not comfortable with the suggested size, you need to explain that to the surgeon and not feel rushed.  This is your body and you need to have the surgeon explain their rationale. Your surgeon wants you to be happy with the result.

Joshua Korman, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Thoughtful and safe conservative surgeon

you found a thoughtful and safe conservative surgeon that is a plastic surgeon to boot given that he or she is using Sientra. Yes you could fit more, no you will not get a D with 375. There's probably more skin stretch and a more experienced surgeon would be able to tell you for sure that more would fit, but having a great result that isn't botched is way more important than just going big. Definitely speak to them, though, and share your concerns. Larger sizers might be a way for them to check and see what size might work best. I don't use sizers and simply go on breast measurements but there are lots of approaches that work. Best of luck. 

375cc

Hello maelliorion,Thank you for your question. I would suggest that you communicate with your surgeon the concerns you have expressed. He most likely recommended 375cc because that may have been the implant that would be safe for your small stature. Although it is not the largest implant that could be inserted, you surgeon is keeping your health and best interest in mind by not inserting and implant that may appear unnatural or even cause problems. Speak to your surgeon regarding this matter, I am sure you will feel much better after expressing your thoughts. Good luck!
Kouros Azar M.D. 

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Sizing.

A good examination is critical to help determine the best size range for you.  Then sizing with sizers helps to see how it the volume will affect the body symmetry.   If also helps you see what you will look like in the future.    If you still feel small at a certain size, you may be unhappy with the results in the future.    If you are questioning yourself, you may need to get a second or third opion for other surgeons.    

Kenneth Sumida, MD
Folsom Plastic Surgeon

Size

In surgery, your surgeon may use sizers which will predict optimal volume and projection. Sometimes a large size is not possible unless the skin is stretched.

Timothy Fee, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation - Size Selection

Thank you for your question. "Tissue based planning" relies on your chest and breast measurements and is the safest way to ensure good long term results. Your surgeon should determine what size and projection are necessary to give you your desired result based on your body's measurements. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast surgery. Hope this helps and good luck with your surgery.