I got a mole removed Tuesday and today is Saturday and I'm having swelling and it's bruised is this normal?

It was numbed with novacaine and shaved off

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

Swelling and bruising are normal after
mole removal. However, if you are concerned, you should see the
physician who removed the mole to be sure you are healing normally.
Best, Dr. Emer.

Swelling post mole removal

Your physician would be best able to guide you as he or she knows the scope of the procedure and the specifics about you. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Irritated Mole

Sorry that I cannot help you very much without a photo.  If your wound is irritated, it's important to check back with the doctor who removed it and have them examine the site.  This is a wonderful website filled with informative help, but it is never a substitute for a real time office visit.

Michael A. Greenberg, MD
Elk Grove Village Dermatologist

Mole Exciscion Swelling

Without a photograph, it is impossible to determine whether this is trouble. It may be normal healing. However, to be sure, I would advise you to consult with the physician who removed the mole. If there is redness around the site, or pus exuding from it, then a  visit to your physician would be imperative. 

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist