What are my options to reduce these moles/freckles on my chest, shoulders & arms? (Photo)

I am in my early 30s. Tanned a lot when I was younger (teenager, early 20s) but soon realized the damage I was doing.... I am pretty good about wearing sunscreen on a daily basis and definitely wear sunscreen on days I'm out in the sun. I honestly avoid the outdoors because of the damage it does. For someone my age I know I've been very careful for quite some time but it seems to be of no use... I'm still getting these freckles/moles. What can I do???

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Mole removal and lasers can be used to improve this area. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.