Swimming after FUE? When can I start?

It's been 10 days since my FUE surgery, all scabs are gone and it's pretty good healing process. When can I go back to the pool for swimming ? I really miss the pool. Does Chlorine water have any effect ? I will wear a cap before I enter the pool.

If you want to go swimming after surgery, it is best to ask your doctor if you have concerns. In general

If you want to go swimming after surgery, it is best to ask your doctor if you have concerns.  In general, you can go swimming when everything has healed. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Swimming after FUE

The recipient site must be fully healed about 2 weeks before attempting swimming under water. Splashing is not a problem but all crust should be off

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Swimming after hair transplant

At our office we suggest that as a precautionary our clients don't swim in chlorine  water for three weeks. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon