Sex after fue hair transplant.

I had sex after 100 hours of fue hair transplant is it harmful for my hair graft or not

Sex in the immediate post transplant period

Grafts are not permanent until 10 days following your hair transplant procedure. At 100 hours, they can be dislodged if the scalp is rubbed too vigorously. When grafts are dislodged, the area usually bleeds, so if you did not experience bleeding, you are most likely fine.

Sex is not harmful to transplanted grafts. If you believe otherwise or you are concerned contact your doctor.

Sex is not harmful to transplanted grafts.  If you believe otherwise or you are concerned contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Sex after a hair transplant

Go for it. Sex is normal and it is normal exercise that is good for your overall health. I tell my patients sex is ok anytime after 48 hours.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Having sec after FUE

it is alright to have sex after hair transplant as long as the hair in the recipient area is not touched and the follicles are not pulled out. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon