One month post FUE surgery i have a lot of itching under eyes and ears can i stop applying minoxidil?

Kindly suggest me i hav lot of itching under eyes nd ears nd ears becmes heated. I think it is due to minoxdil . If i stp applying it what it make effect on my transplant? Kindly suggest me.

If you are having an allergic reaction to the medication, it would be a good idea to stop taking it and contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Minoxidil

this drug can cause itching and stopping it is n ot a problem unless you have been on it more than one year and have wonderful results (rare)

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon