I'm in Delaware. How much does it cost to take fat from your stomach and other parts of your body and put it inside your butt?

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost in Delaware

Transferring fat from the abdomen and other areas into the butt is performed by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon either in our AAAASF accredited surgical facility here in Wilmington, Delaware, or in some instances in the local hospital.  This decision is made based upon each patient's medical history, body mass index and of course, patient preference.  Typically our practice charges between $6400 and $6900, including OR, anesthesia, surgical fee and routine follow up.  This is a very popular procedure and can be combined with a tummy tuck if indicated.

Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

How much does it cost to take fat from your stomach and other parts of your body and put it inside your butt?

Cost varies on surgeon experience and location. In Canada it can range from 8500-12500 CAD. Consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

The fee for the BBL procedure varies from region to region and from surgeon to surgeon. Also, some quoted fees only include the surgeon's fee and not the facility nor anesthesia fees. But while fee is important, the experience of the surgeon is very important including Board Certification in Plastic Surgery. You can go on line as well as call the American Society of Plastic Surgery for suggestions. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Costs

Plastic Surgery pricing vary considerably depending on the geographic area and the expertise of the surgeon. Our cost for Brazilian Butt Lift is $6000 inclusive of surgical fees, MD Anesthesia related costs, facility fees, and preoperative and postoperative care. 

Since we own our AAAASF nationally accredited facility, we can ensure that key staff is maintained (more than 15 years), strong relationships with our MD Anesthesiologist (also more than 15 years), and eliminate wasted costs. This allows the safest and most comfortable environment for our patients, and the best possible value. 

Consult with 3- 4 board certified plastic surgeons to explore your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

The cost for a BBL varies considerably from region to region. I recommend you find a board certified plastic surgeon that you like first, then discuss financing with him/her. Best wishes.

The fee for a BBl will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different regions of the country. Best to find a good surgeon. Good luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift

This procedure is commonly referred to as a “Brazilian Butt Lift”. There are several factors that can affect the cost of this procedure: location, surgeon, and how many areas you wish to harvest fat from (liposuction). When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I would do some research on plastic surgeons in your area and be sure to consult with the ones who are board certified in plastic surgery for optimal results. I can tell you that the average cost of a BBL according to Realself is between $6,000 and $7,000. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Cost of BBL

This really depends upon what surgeons are charging in your area, as well as their level of training.  My best advice to you is to only consult with board-certified plastic surgeons.  As in, certified by the American Board of plastic surgery.  Do not be fooled by other boards which can be confusing.  The procedure, if done well and appropriately and in a safe setting such as a certified operating room, may cost more than a "cosmetic surgeon" operating out of his or her office.  Make several consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons in your area. 
Best of luck! Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon