I am currently 5'7 and 160 pounds. Do I currently have enough weight to get a significant BBL difference? (Photos)

I want a huge butt with projection and small waist. What's the approximate amount of ccs that could be transferred at my current weight? Or should I wait to gain more (ideally I wanted 1400 cc on each side)

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Great BMI

You have a great question!
I have done patients with similar BMI and they are very happy with excellent results.  I would recommend you look at the American College Osteopathic Surgeons website and look up board certified osteopathic plastic surgeons in your area.  The best way to determine the result is an in person exam by a board-certified osteopathic plastic surgeon. 

I wish you well through your procedure and your recovery, 
James McAdoo DO FACOS

• 32,000 procedures 
  • 20 years experience
  • AOA board certified plastic surgeon
  • AOA board certified general surgeon
  • Microsurgery Fellowship